Saturday, August 6, 2011

More threats from Computers for Hope

(actual date 8/7/12, changed to 8/7/11)

Update from "Computers for Hope"

I have been threatened for the second time by Don Livingston from "Computers for Hope" in Darien CT.






 Excerpt: "I have filed forms with New York and Connecticut in the U.S. and the IRS and GuideStar.org, a charitable organization watchdog, and the BBB. This is just unbelievable behavior for a professional "nonprofit" charity to operate with. I think my refusing to deposit money into their personal account must have set off this time bomb, and endangered my personal safety. 
But criminal or abusive behavior has to stop. And it stops with me. I won't allow this go on any farther with good-hearted people being taken advantage of. Livingston said "You brought this on yourself!" as he threatened to "do me in." "I don't have a prayer." Well, we will see about that. Everyone in the United States has protection from harassment and threats, and we have the same protections in Guatemala. I am going to the courthouse tomorrow to take all necessary steps to protect myself and stop wrongdoing from happening."



No comments:

Panajachel, Lake Atitlan, Guatemala

Panajachel, Lake Atitlan, Guatemala
View of Lake Atitlan and volcano from my apartment balcony in Panajachel. Taken by Catherine Todd June 2008.